2013 iModules Scholarship Program: Now Accepting Applications
Tell your students: the iModules Scholarship Program application deadline is midnight (12:00 AM) Central on April 1, 2013!
iModules is proud to be able to give back to our clients and the communities they serve by helping students with their academic pursuits. Now in its sixth year, the iModules Scholarship Program annually provides individual financial scholarships to students enrolled in secondary or higher education institutions that are current iModules clients.
Ten scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,500 for the 2013-2014 school year.
How can you help us help your students? It’s easy:
- Please guide your students, parents, and staff that work with current and prospective students to scholarships.imodules.com to learn more about the program, the necessary qualifications, and to begin the application process.
- Download the informational materials (posters and brochures) available below. Print, hang, and hand out the materials for your students to read.
PRINTABLE MATERIALS (click the links below to download):
Students must meet the minimum qualification to be eligible for a scholarship:
- Full-time student for the Fall 2013 semester
- Attending or will be attending a school that is an iModules client for Fall 2013
- A minimum “C” grade point average
The initial account creation process takes less than 30 minutes. After the initial account creation, students will be asked to 1.) submit an application, and then 2.) submit an essay. The essay is based on two questions, and we ask that they answer the questions in less than 250 words each. The entire process is done online using Encompass tools. Visit scholarships.imodules.com. to read the essay questions and learn more about the program.
The deadline for application and essay submissions is midnight (12:00 AM) Central time on April 1, 2013. (Convert the deadline to your time zone.) Scholarship recipients will be announced by May 1, 2013.
Questions? Please contact:
Marketing Manager, iModules
Please direct students to email@example.com with questions.